ABOUT GIRLS OF ROYALTY
Created in 2012, Girls of Royalty serves as a movement to inspire women of all ages to cast down the spirit of fear and pick up the plans & purposes that God has for them. Through daily social media encouragement, monthly studies, and additional programs, Girls of Royalty seeks to help women establish a closer relationship with Jesus Christ and one another. Now reaching over ten thousand women on a daily basis, Girls of Royalty is one of the fastest growing women’s platforms for those who desire to study and discuss God’s word. We connect via online and also through physical meetups all over the country and world! #GirlsOfRoyalty
MOTTO: “For we walk by faith…”
- OCTOBER 2012: GIRLS OF ROYALTY CREATED AS A BLOG
- LAUNCHED BLOG: NOVEMBER 5TH, 2012
- FIRST BLOG POST WRITTEN: NOVEMBER 11, 2012
- LAUNCHES MEMBERSHIP AND BECOMES PLATFORM: JANUARY 2014
The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, this ministry emphasizes the exposition of God’s word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- In the one Triune God: existing externally as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (St.John 17:22)
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He was truly God and very Man. This man Jesus was crucified. He was buried and God raised Him from the dead. He then ascended to Heaven and is today, presently at the right hand of the majesty serving as our intercessor and High Priest for humanity. (Romans 8:26)
- In the miracles of Jesus and that miracles and healing do occur today. Diving healing is provided in the atonement. (John 2:11, 1 Corinthians 12:8, Matthew 8:17, Isaiah 53:4-5, James 5:14-16)
- That all humanity have sinned and come short of the Glory of God, that repentance is commanded of God, and all of humanity is in need of salvation. (Romans 3:23, Romans 10:8-10)
- That salvation (that is being born of God) comes through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. We are saved by grace through faith. It is not by works but is the free gift of God. (1 John 3:9, St.John 3:3, Ephesians 2:8, Romans 4:16, 1 Peter 1:23)
- That sanctification follows the new birth and is a process through faith and by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:16, 1 Corinthians 1:2, 1 Corinthians 6:11, Philippians 2:13, Hebrews 12:14)
- In water baptism, for all who have repented of their sins. The mode of baptism should be complete immersion. Jesus was baptized to fulfill all righteousness thus all believers need to baptized. (Matthew 3:13-16, Mark 1:9, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 8:36-38, Acts 10:47)
- In taking holy communion or the Lord’s Supper and the washing of the Saint’s feet. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26, 1 Timothy 5:9-10)
- Believers receive God’s Spirit at the point of salvation. Yet, it is the will of God for every believer to be filled with the Holy Spirit and that one may speak in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This is the evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:4, Acts 8:16-18, Acts 10:44-46, Acts 19:1-7)
OUR MINISTRY’S BRAND VALUES
We value the power of human connection. Finding the most accessible way to spread and connect people to the Gospel is something that we strive to do. Whether through online or physical means, we know that Jesus has given us the greatest responsibility to connect people to Him.
We believe that many people miss out on Jesus because they feel as if they must be perfect or near perfection for Jesus to love them. That’s the farthest thing from the truth. When we shed our layers and share our testimonies with transparency and clarity, God gets the glory.
We know that spiritual application must be connected with natural action. The bible says in James 2:26 that “faith without works is dead”. Through online and physical classes, seminars, conferences, and instruction, we help educate people in their spiritual and natural walk.
The Local Church
We believe in the power of corporate worship and unity. Based upon biblical principles and calls to action, God seeks for us to be connected and not isolated. We know the importance of attending and serving in your local church and seek to connect people to churches in their local area to flourish and grow.
No matter the size, God loves families. Therefore, we love families and seek to serve women in the capacity of helping them impact their homes.
Feeding the poor, helping those in need, and offering assistance are some of the things Jesus commanded unto those that claim to follow Christ. Our love for others is seen in action and not just word or thought. We believe that Jesus is glorified when we lay down our own ambitions for the good will of others and their growth.