MEET JESUS BECAUSE JESUS=LOVE
WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST FOR YOURSELF?
Jesus is LOVE. He didn’t come into the world to condemn but to HEAL and SET FREE. Maybe you have been searching for peace and it seems to be nowhere around. Maybe you have been trying to find who you are in a world of broken people and lonely hearts. Maybe you’ve been abused and mistreated by people who claimed to love you. There is someone who loves you beyond belief. His name is Jesus.
Over 2,000 years ago, he came to die on a cross. He showed us just how CRAZY in love He was with us and STILL is. He laid down His life so that we could HAVE life. It may not make sense at first but our goal is to help you see just how AMAZING His love truly is. We DARE you to TRY JESUS.
Relationship means that you…
1. BELIEVE (Believe that Jesus truly loves you)
2. SPEAK (Confess with your mouth & speak out LOUD that Jesus loves you)
3. PRAY (Talk to God and spend time with Him)
4. LEARN & APPLY (Open your bible & begin to read your word)
5. GET ACTIVE (Join a church, stay connected with Girls of Royalty, and GROW)
How can I be saved?
BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART & CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR
You have to believe that Jesus really loves you. when you believe that Jesus really loves you and cares for you, his love will help you live life. being saved doesn’t mean that problems will disappear and life will be perfect. being saved means that you finally have someone in your corner who will help you win in life. You no longer have to fear about anything because Jesus is with you. If you believe that Jesus loves you, repeat the prayer below as an act of confessing and saying out loud that you believe what is in your heart.
PRAYER OF SALVATION
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10: “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved! You also said in Your Word, “If ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” (Luke 11:13). I’m also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4). In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior, we’re BEYOND excited for you. Your life will never be the same! Here are five easy next steps for you to take. Email us at: email@example.com if you prayed the prayer of salvation!
- Tell someone that knows Jesus that you’ve become a Christian. Make sure it’s someone who is walking the walk that you desire to follow. Find a Christian friend or a leader from a great church that you can tell.
- Get Baptized. Baptism isn’t a requirement for your salvation. However, it is a public demonstration of you stepping into your new life.
- Get into your Word! Crack open that bible and begin reading. Everything that God desires for you is found in His Word!
- Join a local church in your area! We all need a support system and a local church is necessary for your growth. No one grows as an island. God created the local church so that we can stay around like-minded people. No one is perfect and no church is perfect. However, find one that fits you and your needs.
- Get around people who love Jesus! This is very important when you begin your walk with Christ and there after. You have to be around like minded people who desire to live for Christ! You are who you hang out so hang around people who love Jesus!